Information & Booking Conditions
Information about Activities (Jet Skiing, Banana Boat ride, Bumper ride & Sea Kayaking)
- All the activities are provided at Mandwa beach, Alibaug.
- Mandwa beach is only a 45 minutes ferry ride from Gateway of India, Mumbai.
- Our packages do not include transportation to Mandwa beach.
- Ferry timings are subject to change. Please ensure you check with the operators.
● Booking method
○ We request you to check our packages online http://adventuremandwa.com
○ Send us your booking request by email (email@example.com)
○ We will revert with information about your trip plan and our banking details
○ Bookings made in advance by depositing 100% advance payment
○ A confirmation email will be sent once the payment is received in full
● Refund policy
○ Cancellations made by you
■ At the discretion of the operator
● 95% Refund for cancellations made 10 days prior to arrival
● 50% Refund for cancellations made between 7 days to 4 days prior to arrival
● No Refunds for cancellations made after 4 days prior to arrival
● No Refunds for No-Show
■ Refunds will be made at the discretion of the operator even if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason.
■ No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals, individual components or services not utilized.
You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation penalties in certain circumstances (Note: such insurance will not cover a change of mind).
○ Cancellations made by us
■ The operator reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, at any time prior to departure due to natural disasters, political instability, terrorism or other external events which make it unviable for the operator to operate the planned schedule. Our policy on cancellations due to ‘Force Majeure’ means (without restriction) any event which the
Operator could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Force Majeure covers events such as, but not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, industrial or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events beyond our control. In the case of Force Majeure the Operator will not accept liability,
and reserves the right to change and cancel trips. The company is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc. In select cases the company might refund part payment in-case partnering hotels/agents/transport providers comply, this is solely on a discretion basis by the company and it’s partners. In simple words, since we pre-pay for all your services which are not restricted to hotel bookings, transport fees, trip leader schedule and a lot more, we would not receive any refunds for services due to any ‘FORCE MAJEURE’ situations. Hence we recommend all travelers insure themselves adequately.