1 Day Sea Kayaking Program
Rs. 999/- per person (worth Rs. 1,200/-)
Spend an entire day with our team at Mandwa beach and learn the basics of Kayaking. We use ‘Sit on top’ kayaks to introduce you to this adventurous sport & as you progress we could have you looking like a pro.
11:00 a.m. On arrival at our activity center in Mandwa you will meet our Kayaking guides who will start your day with a safety briefing and introduce you to all the equipment, Yes your training has begun!
- Introduction to safety systems- life jacket, buoyancy aid, throw line, paddle, helmets & motorized rescue.
- Introduction to mounting and dismounting a kayak- sit on & sit in Kayak
- Introduction to Paddles & Paddling
- Trial Kayaking in the ‘safe zone’ with the supervision of an instructor
- Practice session for mounting & dismounting a Kayak in the water
- Water reading session- waves, surf & currents
- 3 km Kayaking shoreline trip with instructor
- Debriefing session & time to practice
- Q & A session on day’s play
01:00 pm Lunch & free time to indulge in other activities at the center.
Post lunch you are free to board a ferry of your choice for your journey home.
Once you complete the 1Day Kayaking program you are registered as a club Kayaker at Mandwa. You can now rent a Kayak from us at an hourly rate of Rs 300/- per person whenever you wish to come play.
Includes Kayaking training, instructor fee’s & Lunch; Excludes: Ferry tickets
Mandwa is just 45 minutes away via ferry from Gate-way of India or a 2.30 hour drive from Pune city