Stand Up & Paddle Boarding-SUP
Spend an entire day with our team at Mandwa beach and learn the basics of SUP (Stand Up & Paddle Boarding). We use funky new SUP’s to introduce you to this fast growing adventurous sport & as you progress we could have you looking like a pro. Mandwa is just 45 minutes away via ferry from Gate-way of India.
Rs. 1200/- per person
Day trip plan; 11:00 a.m.
On arrival at our activity center in Mandwa you will meet our SUP guides who will start your day with a safety briefing and introduce you to all the equipment, Yes your training has begun!
Introduction to safety systems- life jacket, buoyancy aid, throw line, paddle, helmets & motorized rescue.
- Introduction to mounting and dismounting a SUP Board
- Introduction to Paddles & Paddling
- Trial SUP boarding in the ‘safe zone’ with the supervision of an instructor
- Practice session for mounting & dismounting a SUP in deeper water
- Water reading session- waves, surf & currents
- 2 km SUP boarding shoreline trip with instructor
- Debriefing session & time to practice
- Q & A session on days play
01:00 pm Lunch & free time to indulge in other activities at the center. Post lunch you are free to board a ferry of your choice for your journey home.
Once you complete the 1Day SUP program you are registered as a club SUP’er at Mandwa. You can now rent a SUP from us at an hourly rate of Rs 350/- per person whenever you wish to come play. Includes SUP training, instructor fee’s & Lunch; Excludes, Ferry tickets